Friday, July 18, 2008

Change in Plans...

It's probably nothing new to hear that I'm planning to live in Japan for at least a year. This past spring I applied for one of the documents I'll need in order to get my passport and visa and originally I estimated that I would only have to wait until August to leave Toronto. But then August became September... and now it looks like it could be October, or November... maybe even after that! It sucks, because there are people in Japan who I want to see a.s.a.p. but it looks like the soonest possible time isn't really soon at all...!

But there's good news! Recently (today) I aced a job interview! Money is definitely something I need in order to reach my goal, so this is great. Better yet, I start on Monday! So, at least while I'm waiting to get all my documents processed I can make a fair amount of money. I'm sure I'll need it, since I'll have to live off of my savings for a while after moving to Japan--I don't expect to get hired there right away, even though I'll probably be looking for jobs as soon as I arrive.

The only thing is that I'll be working 6 days a week and finishing at 9pm every weekday night... so I'll have less time to make music while I'm working... -_-;;


But I'm aiming to keep my motivation and creativity up, and continue making new music~~! I'm extremely serious about it and I really want to be successful so there's no time to waste! I'll definitely be working on music during every spare moment. Wish me luck! :D

P.S.: We still don't have a name for our duo! Noooooooo~~!!!

AUGUST EDIT: I ditched that job already. Haha, it's a long story...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck!! but don`t forget to work on music as well!!

AKI

O-Mocha said...

un!! thanks baby~ ♥
I promise I won't forget to work on music~!! :D