Thursday, July 10, 2008

がんばらなきゃ!

As the title implies, I have to try hard! I'm pretty pumped lately and feel like there's a lot to do~ First, and most of all is recording music. The mic stand I was using to record actually belongs to AKA... and now, sadly, it's almost completely fallen apart at 663A!! But it's all good. The other day I picked one up for myself from Long & McQuade. And, although I was expecting to pay upwards of $40 or $50, luckily the stand I bought was only $30. Not too shabby!

So, now that I have a stand, I've been recording all this week~! This isn't the first time I've recorded something since A-KICKS left Toronto... but this is the first time that I'm getting some good results haha! My recording attempt back in late May was, uh... well you don't want to hear it, trust me.

In any case, the first song I started to record is just about finished! So I hope I can post that here when it's completely done. My producer and I (haha) have been talking about making a Japanese version of this song too... and that would be awesome!

And in other news... the Name Game is still going! And I'm really bad at it! We totally lucked onto the name AOA for our trio with AKA-kun, but for this duo... I got nothin'. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

hannah said...

danidadani! its good to hear recording is going well. I m looking fowars to hear it here sooon. you can name after Anime Manics with aka kun hehehe . hope everything going well. Get busy! anyway, you gotta change the title to "がんばらなきゃ"!peace

O-Mocha said...

hahaha thanks hanahanahanaaa~

Anonymous said...

がんばってねん!

AKI

O-Mocha said...

がんばりまーーーーす!♥