Wednesday, August 6, 2008

SUNSHINE

A new track is complete! It's another eclectic house track, entitled "SUNSHINE". Please check out my Mochalicious MySpace and listen to it~ Once again, this song was composed and mastered by A-KICKS, and it sounds amazing! There is version two of this song in the works, which will include AKA's rhymes, so I'm looking forward to seeing how that goes~~!! Keep your eyes peeled, there will be more songs completed soon. :D

On another note, Dr. PeaceMaker headed back to Japan two days ago!! By now he should be having a great time with everyone there (especially Hanaaaa~!!) so I'm more excited than sad that he had to leave Toronto. (But I still cried a little at the airport.. hahah) Good luck until we meet again Hiro~!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah!!!!!!
good luckon ur music and keep it up!!

AKI

O-Mocha said...

Un!! I'm really excited to keep making new stuff~~ I'll finish danilou today! :D