Monday, June 23, 2008

Music galore~!

So, it's been over a month now--1 month, 1 week and 5 days--since A-KICKS headed back to Japan from Toronto... but music production hasn't slowed down at all! He's been composing music on a daily basis, and already has some new tracks ready for vocals. It's definitely inspiring to collaborate with such a hardworking person, and he's definitely rubbed off on me lately; I finished song lyrics for a few of those new tracks, so now all that remains is the recording!

But I should mention: I got a summer cold a little over a week ago, and it made my voice disappear for a few days...! So I'm still warming up my singing voice again.

Hopefully this won't take too much longer, especially since there are music gigs to perform in! I had to miss out on singing at last night's (another performance/freestyle event at Grace O'Malley's in downtown t.o.), but I'm looking forward to the next one in two weeks~

Plus, these BBQ Jam events should be hella fun too (check them out if you're in the t.o. area!):



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: