Thursday, June 19, 2008

Beginnings

Welcome to Mochalicious! I go by the stage name O-Mocha and I'm an amateur singer-songwriter currently based in Toronto, and soon moving to Tokyo, Japan. This is going to be my space for sharing random musings, documenting recent happenings... and, most of all, for writing about my musical progression. I'll do my best to keep this up-to-date, and I hope you'll join me on my journey~ よろしくお願いします!

Until I make my first true contribution here, please feel free to migrate over to my Mochalicious MySpace music hub and listen to the music I have put together in the past few months alongside amazing singer/producer A-KICKS (♥!!) and emcees AKA KOROSHIYA and SWAY a.k.a. O-Jah Maru. Most of the tracks on my MySpace were completed this past May, but we've all been busy working on new music since then so there will definitely be new song additions over the course of the next few months. Keep your eyes peeled!

No comments: