Tuesday, October 5, 2010

iTunes Japan Debut~!

It's been a while! After another months-long hiatus from blogging, I'm glad to announce my debut on the Japanese iTunes Store~!

We were lucky enough to be asked to contribute to this compilation album, Acoustic Autumn ~ Seasoning of Songs~ , which was recorded a couple of months back. From today on, Oct 6th (Japan time), it is finally on sale on iTunes!! This album features a selection of new artists bringing a fresh voice to various Autumn-themed songs by well-known Japanese artists.


If you have access to the iTunes Japan Store, please support the first professional foray of Full Circle!! Check out Acoustic Autumn ~Seasoning of Songs~ on iTunes! Each track is ¥150 or you can get the entire album for only ¥600~

Singing a cover of ORIGINAL LOVE's 「月の裏で会いましょう」 gave me my first opportunity to sing with mellow, acoustic style music, so if you check out the album and/or my contribution to it (thank you! ;D), please be gentle with me!

More new music from Full Circle will be coming at you soon~ Until next time!

No comments: