Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanks 663A!

663A's MUSIC NEIGHBOUR event on Saturday November 29th was great!! Lots of people turned up, and the response to all the performances was amazing. Thanks to everyone who attended and, of course, to Gim, Kumy, Issei, Mayuu, Yuko, Miri, Hitomi, and the many other people who helped to organize the event and kept people entertained that night!!

In other news, there are some new music-related projects in the works, which I'll elaborate on later... also,I'll soon be adding a brand new track to MySpace! Stay tuned~ :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have to thank 663A, cuz you are part of 663A XD

when are you going to japan?

O-Mocha said...

hahahaha yeahh true~ yayy 663A!

I still don't know exactly when I can leave Toronto (I'm stiiiilll waiting for my documents to process, can you believe it?!), but I think it will be either late January or early February~ I wish I could go sooner though!