Monday, September 1, 2008

Time flies when you're sick.

This post is pretty long overdue because I managed to get myself sick again (thanks for giving it to me, mum! haha)... so now this post is just in time to catch the first day of September! It's a little depressing that it's "already" September, and yet I still feel like I have to wait forever to get where I want to... but anyway.

Last Saturday, on August 23rd, was 663A's third BBQ Jam party. This one was a little different to its predecessors and included a fashion show and dance showcase. I'm not actually much of a party person, so I wasn't aiming to attend the shindig initially... but I was asked to model for the fashion show for a friend's original t-shirts, so I couldn't refuse. :P Here are a couple of pictures from that night:


I look kinda giant in this one...!

Otherwise, lately I'm just aiming to work on music, as usual~ This past week hasn't been too good for that, since I'm sick, but I hope I can make some progress this week despite that. Let's see what happens!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r sexy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~baby

AKI

O-Mocha said...

haha thanks baby~ ♥ (*3*)